We’re over halfway through the month of July and Microsoft has given us a few more reasons why Game Pass is the best video game subscription service for gamers to date. Log on, and be on the lookout for these games when they drop:
- Atomicrops (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 22
- Raji: An Ancient Epic (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 22
- Last Stop (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 22
- Blinx: The Time Sweeper (Cloud and Console) – July 26
- Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Cloud and Console) – July 26
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Xbox Series X|S) – July 27
- Lethal League Blaze (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 29
- Omno (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 29
- Project Wingman (PC) – July 29
- The Ascent (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 29
Microsoft Flight Simulator is the first big first party title for Xbox in a long line of other first party titles coming each month for the rest of the year. Also, The Ascent finally sees a world-wide release on July 29th.
All good things must come to an end, and as of July 31st, these games will no longer be on the service:
- It Lurks Below (Console and PC)
- The Touryst (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- UnderMine (Cloud, Console, and PC)
However, if you choose to purchase the game (The Touryst is worth it!), you can get a 20% discount with your Game Pass membership.
Stay tuned to Boss Rush Games for monthly updates on what’s coming and leaving the Game Pass service. Game Pass starts at $9.99 a month, and the Ultimate subscription is $14.99 a month, which includes a Gold subscription and access to EA Play. Let us know which games you’re looking forward to playing in the comments section, or on our Discord!
Source: Xbox Wire