French developer Dotemu has remade the classic city builder Pharaoh. The new game, Pharaoh: A New Era, features 50 missions and over 100 hours of gameplay.
Pharaoh: A New Era remakes both the original Pharaoh as well as its expansion Cleopatra: Queen of the Nile.
Develop your city by cultivating the fertile lands along the banks of the Nile valley. Erect the iconic monuments of Ancient Egypt, including the pyramids, the Sphinx and the Lighthouse of Alexandria.Dotemu
Features, according to Dotemu, include:
- “Breathtaking views: Marvel at the beauty of budding settlements and lively cities sprawling across the Egyptian sands, brought to life through fully reworked, intricate hand drawn art.”
- “Modern refinements: Overhauled menus, a refreshed UI and various adjustments make Pharaoh: A New Era’s classically inspired fun feel like second nature to play.”
- “A fully reorchestrated soundtrack: Take in stirring recreations of the original soundtrack’s melodies, rearranged and performed with traditional oriental instruments.”
- “New reworked UI: with overhauled menus and a fully redesigned UI, build your city more efficiently and raise your empire to new heights.”
- “With the New Nilometer Indicator, track both when the Nile floods occur and its quality.”
- “Manage your people more easily and efficiently with new and redesigned mechanics, like the Workers tooltip, the Fixed Worker Ratio or the Global Labor Pool.”
- “Develop your city with ease with the ability to quickly copy-paste buildings.”
Pharaoh: A New Age is available on Steam. Now through February 28, you can receive a special introductory offer of 15% off.
Did you play the original Pharaoh? Are you excited about the remake? Please share your thoughts with us on our Boss Rush Facebook Group or our Boss Rush Discord!
The Boss Rush Podcast – Fridays at 7AM ET
The Boss Rush Podcast
The Boss Rush Podcast is the flagship podcast of Boss Rush Media and The Boss Rush Network. Each week, Corey, LeRon, Stephanie, Edward, and their friends from around the internet come together to talk their week in games, entertainment, and more while also bringing topics for conversation, answer listener and community questions, and cover major news and events happening in the video game industry. Watch The Boss Rush Podcast live on Wednesday Nights on Twitch at 8:30PM ET / 5:30PM PT or on Friday mornings at 7AM ET on YouTube and podcast services everywhere. Thanks for listening! You can also get this episode one week early on Patreon.
Anchor | Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google | Twitch | Overcast | Pocket Casts
Follow The Boss Rush Podcast on Social Media:
Twitter | Discord | Instagram | Twitch | YouTube | Facebook Group | Facebook
Featured Image: Dotemu