Watch or listen to Nintendo Pow Block
Anchor | Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google | Overcast | Pocket Casts
In this episode, Edward and Corey are joined by LaMont Reed to talk about Pokemon, Inte Creates, Square Enix, Nintendo sales numbers, and more.
0:00 | Welcome to Nintendo Pow Block | Updates and Housekeeping
4:10 | Support The Boss Rush Network on Patreon!
- $1 Tier: One Week Early Access to The Boss Rush Podcast and Nintendo Pow Block Expansion Pass, Two Week Early Access to Standard Definition: The Retro and Nostalgia Podcast and Boss Rush After Dark: The Alternative Supplement to The Boss Rush Podcast.
- $5 Tier: Become a Patreon Producer! Patreon Producers get their name shouted out on every episode recorded during the month they subscribe. They also gain all $1 Tier perks for the month they subscribe.
6:12 | Playing With Power!
- Death’s Door
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shreddar’s Revenge
- Destiny 2
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
26:19 | Snacktendo
28:25 | Pokemon Presents
There was a great but small Pokemon Presents last week, diving into what makes Pokemon Violet and Scarlett bigger than previous versions of the series. Is it enough to get us to buy it?
39:22 | Inte Creates Announces New Game
Inte Creates has announced their new game called Grim Guardians: Demon Purge, a mixture of Mega Man meets Castlevania. Check out this awesome game below!
1:07:58 | Square-Enix Financials
Square-Enix announced at their recent financial call that their sales are down. Are they aiming to be bought by Sony? Let’s discuss
Read More: Square Enix Acquisition Looking More Likely, With Sony a Potential Buyer
1:07:58 | Docked Mode: Why Are Nintendo’s Sales So High?
Nintendo Pow Block Hosts:
Edward Varnell: Twitter | Instagram
Corey Dirrig: Twitter | Instagram
Contact the Show:
Tweet at the Show: @PowBlockPodcast
Find Us on Social Media:
Follow Nintendo Pow Block on Social Media:
Twitter | Discord | Instagram | Twitch | YouTube | Facebook Group | Facebook
Thank you for listening and/or watching Nintendo Pow Block. You can find the show live every Monday night at 8:30PM ET/5:30PM PT or on YouTube and your podcast service of choice every Wednesday morning. Remember if you’re watching on YouTube to subscribe the channel. If you’re listening on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, leave us a review and five star rating. Remember to also check out Expansion Pass and The Direct Recap Show. See you next week on Nintendo Pow Block!
Be You. Be More. Play Games. Be Better. Nintendo Pow Block Podcast.
One thought on “PODCAST: Pokemon Presents and Square-Enix’s Low Financials – Nintendo Pow Block Episode 305”